Pull up a mental image of the first Thanksgiving. Maybe you envision smiling Pilgrims sitting peacefully alongside their new native friends—a table covered in gourds, a large golden brown turkey, and of course, an overflowing cornucopia of harvest fruit. There are smiles all around as everyone gives thanks for the bountiful harvest and successful hunt. […]
Read What’s Fresh on the Blog!
Ever get the feeling that you might be wasting money on cat toys? It’s probably because you are. The main reason cited for giving cats toys is precisely the reason why they don’t need them – cats are born carnivorous predators, hardwired to hunt. They need the stimulation of finding something to kill and killing […]
Don’t worry if your cat drinks a little soy milk. While it’s not the ideal food for a cat, soy milk won’t poison them. Soy milk is a plant-based drink and therefore not an ideal part of an obligate carnivore’s diet. Cats lack the metabolic pathways to process certain compounds in the soy plant, potentially leading […]
We put these products to the test so that you can give your adventurous cat nothing but the best.
Meet Bongo, the monkey that smells like cat pee. Bongo the monkey lives in a tree The happiest monkey you’ll ever see In his spare time he plays the guitar One of these days he will be a big star! But for now he just smells like pee. Bongo’s had it pretty easy. Excepting the […]
- Were there cats at the first Thanksgiving feast?
- Why Cat Toys Are a Waste of Money
- Can Cats Drink Soy Milk?
- The Truth About Raw Cat Food and Constipation
- Where to Buy Single Cans of Cat Food Online
- Can Cats Eat Baby Food? Best Baby Food for Cats
- Live Pee Free! Review: We Tried a Cat Urine Odor Eliminator
- Fegnion Raw Cat Food Review: We Tried Raw Cat Food
- Is Raw Cat Food Expensive?
- 10 Fun Fall Activities You Can Do With Your Cat