Ever get the feeling that you might be wasting money on cat toys? It’s probably because you are. The main reason cited for giving cats toys is precisely the reason why they don’t need them – cats are born carnivorous predators, hardwired to hunt. They need the stimulation of finding something to kill and killing […]
Read What’s Fresh on the Blog!
Don’t worry if your cat drinks a little soy milk. While it’s not the ideal food for a cat, soy milk won’t poison them. Soy milk is a plant-based drink and therefore not an ideal part of an obligate carnivore’s diet. Cats lack the metabolic pathways to process certain compounds in the soy plant, potentially leading […]
You’re not crazy. There really is a connection between raw cat food and constipation. We’re often told that if you think your cat is constipated on a raw diet, you’re just confused by the fact that raw-fed cats have smaller, less smelly stools than those on high-waste diets. In reality, commercial or homemade raw cat […]
We put these products to the test so that you can give your adventurous cat nothing but the best.
Meet Bongo, the monkey that smells like cat pee. Bongo the monkey lives in a tree The happiest monkey you’ll ever see In his spare time he plays the guitar One of these days he will be a big star! But for now he just smells like pee. Bongo’s had it pretty easy. Excepting the […]
- Why Cat Toys Are a Waste of Money
- Can Cats Drink Soy Milk?
- The Truth About Raw Cat Food and Constipation
- Where to Buy Single Cans of Cat Food Online
- Can Cats Eat Baby Food? Best Baby Food for Cats
- Live Pee Free! Review: We Tried a Cat Urine Odor Eliminator
- Fegnion Raw Cat Food Review: We Tried Raw Cat Food
- Is Raw Cat Food Expensive?
- 10 Fun Fall Activities You Can Do With Your Cat
- InClover Smile Cat Dental Treats Review: We Tried Functional Cat Treats